Saturday 27 November 2010

Yahoo Answers


Yahoo Answers can be a great place to ask all sorts of questions I know I've asked a few, but you may well get a few answers that really don't help.
Some folk just answer for the sake of getting a couple of points, with very few words none of which are helpful.
I have also noticed that these days more than in the past, questions are repeated several times throughout Yahoo Answers pages, not sure why this is.
Also a lot of times those who ask could have found better answers through doing a Google search.
There also seems to be too many users that have real disrespect for the concept of a living heavenly father "GOD" they are entitled to their opinions, but I find their use of phrases like "Sky Daddy" uncalled for and hurtful to those who believe.
Surely it's better to believe in a great being than ourselves, than nothing at all, as who do those ridiculing GOD in such a way, who do they turn to in times of distress and need?

 
--------------------------------
When I answer questions on Yahoo Answers, I try to give a complte & helful answer as I can, There are some that use Yahoo Answers, to send traffic to business sites
But I just enjoy the challenge of finding answers, and have several 10 points for being the best answer.



No comments:

Search This Blog